Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog:
- Keycorp (NYSE:KEY): Shares of Keycorp are trading down today. KeyCorp is a financial services holding company. The Company provides a wide range of retail and commercial banking, commercial leasing, investment management, consumer finance and investment banking products and services to individual, corporate and institutional clients. KeyCorp Earnings: Swinging to a Profit>>
- Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY): Shares of Eli Lilly & Co. are trading lower today. Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products for humans and animals. The Company’s products are sold in countries around the world. Eli Lilly’s products include neuroscience products, endocrine products, anti-infectives, cardiovascular agents, oncology products, and animal health products. Eli Lilly Earnings: Pharma Profits Plummet>>
- Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL): Shares of Halliburton Company are trading lower today. Halliburton Company provides energy services and engineering and construction services, as well as manufactures products for the energy industry. The Company offers services and products and integrated solutions to customers in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. Halliburton Earnings: Oil Services Continue to Boom>>
- Texas Instruments (NYSE:TXN): Shares of Texas Instruments are trading flat today. Texas Instruments Incorporated is a global semiconductor company that designs and supplies analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors. The Company also operates materials and controls, and educational and productivity solutions businesses. Texas Instruments has manufacturing or sales operations in countries around the world.
- Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHTP): Shares of Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. are trading higher today. Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of low toxicity antifolate compounds engineered to have anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor activity. The Company’s lead candidate is in development as a metabolically inert treatment alternative to Methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and other disorders.
- Sensient Technologies (NYSE:SXT): Shares of Sensient Technologies are trading down today. Sensient Technologies Corporation supplies colors, flavors, and fragrances. The Company manufactures a variety of ink-jet inks, cosmetic and pharmaceutical additives, and food and beverage flavors.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE:GWW): Shares of W.W. Grainger are trading higher today. W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair and operating supplies, and related information to the commercial, industrial, contractor, and institutional markets in North America. The Company’s products include motors, HVAC equipment, lighting, hand and power tools, pumps, and electrical equipment. W.W. Grainger Earnings: A Stock Up Big in a Down Market>>
- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE:GCI): Shares of Gannett Co. are trading lower today. Gannett Co., Inc. is an international news and information company that publishes various daily newspapers in the United States and the United Kingdom, including “USA TODAY” and “USA WEEKEND,” a newspaper magazine. The Company also operates television stations in major United States markets as well as operates websites offering news, information and advertising. Gannett Earnings: Newsprint in the Face, Stock Drops>>
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMLN): Shares of Amylin Pharmaceuticals are trading down today. Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes medicines for diabetes and obesity. The Company’s marketed products include treatments for adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE:MTB): Shares of M&T Bank are trading higher today. M&T Bank Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiaries, offer a variety of commercial banking, trust, and investment services to their customers. M&T Bank operates branch offices in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>
Don’t Miss: Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!