11 High Value Stocks Paying Fat Dividends
- A minimum P/E ratio of 0 (so that we know the company is profitable).
- A maximum P/E ratio of 4 (so that we are paying no more than $4 for ever $1 of earnings).
- A minimum dividend yield of 5% (so that we can be compensated for investing in the company’s shares).
All of these companies are small, not well known, and not very liquid. Nonetheless, they are profitable and promise their shareholders large dividend payments. Following is some information for you about these companies:
- Aberdeen Chile Fund, Inc. (AMEX:CH): $22.28 per share. Chile Fund, Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is to seek total return consisting of capital appreciation and income. The Fund invests at least 75% of its assets in Chilean equity and debt securities.
- American Capital Agency Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNC): $28.82 per share. American Capital Agency Corporation is a real estate investment trust. The Trust invests in agency pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a US Government agency or a US Government-sponsored entity.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Development Co. (NYSE:KED): $18.64 per share. Kayne Anderson Energy Development Company is a non-diversified, closed-end management company. The Fund’s investment objective is to generate both current income and capital appreciation primarily through equity and debt investments. Kayne Anderson mainly invests in energy companies that are not publicly traded.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (NYSE:KYE): $30.64 per share. Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is to obtain a high total return with emphasis on current income. The Fund will invest primarily in securities of companies engaged in the energy industry.
- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE:KFN): $9.27 per share. KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. Its core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income & capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through subsidiaries and is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC.
- Lehman Brothers First Trust IOF (AMEX:NHS): $14.30 per share. Neuberger Berman High Yield Strategies Fund Inc is a diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objective is to seek high total return. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its managed assets in high yield debt securities of US and foreign issuers.
- MLP & Strategic Equity Fund Inc (NYSE:MTP): $18.87 per share. MLP & Strategic Equity Fund is a closed-end Fund incorporated in the US. The Fund’s investment objective is to provide a high level of after-tax total return. The Fund invests in a portfolio of publicly traded master limited partnerships (“MLPs”) operating in the energy infrastructure sectors of the market.
- PIMCO Income Opportunity Fund (NYSE:PKO): $27.76 per share. PIMCO Income Opportunity Fund is a diversified, closed-end management investment company incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s investment objective is to seek current income as a primary focus and also capital appreciation.
- PowerShares Dynamic Bldg. & Const. (NYSE:PKB): $14.04 per share. PowerShares Dynamic Building & Construction is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield of the Dynamic Building & Construction Intellidex Index, which evaluates companies based on a variety of investment merit criteria, including fundamental growth, stock valuation and risk factors.
- PowerShares Fin. Preferred Port. (NYSE:PGF): $18.07 per share. PowerShares Financial Preferred Portfolio is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield of the Wells Fargo Hybrid & Preferred Securities Financial Index, a market-cap weighted index that tracks 30 financial stocks selected by Wells Fargo pursuant to a proprietary selection methodology.
- Telular Corporation (NASDAQ:WRLS): $6.57 per share. Telular Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets products based on its proprietary interface technologies. The Company’s technologies provide the capability to bridge wireline telecommunications customer premises equipment with cellular-type transceivers for use in wireless telecommunication networks. Tellular currently provides the PHONECELL and TELGUARD product lines.
After checking out these stocks, you may want to read Banks to Shareholders: Here’s Your Dividends Back>>