11 Large Cap Stocks Hit 52-Week Lows as Markets Wobble Into Close
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 11 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Accuride Corp. (NYSE:ACW): Down 30.01% to $5.69. Accuride Corp. manufactures and supplies commercial vehicle components in North America. The Company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, seating assemblies and other commercial vehicle components.
- Calix Inc. (NYSE:CALX): Down 14.72% to $8.75. Calix, Inc. provides communications access systems and software that enable communications service providers, or CSPs, to connect to their residential and business subscribers. The Company’s products encompass its multiservice, multiprotocol access platform and its Ethernet service access platforms.
- CTC Media, Inc (NASDAQ:CTCM): Down 4.59% to $9.76. CTC Media, Inc. owns and operates television stations and broadcasts television networks. The Company’s networks are broadcast by its own television stations, stations owned by others, and local cable television operators.
- InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC): Down 16.83% to $45.82. InterOil Corporation is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company produces jet fuel, diesel and gasoline for the domestic market and light naphtha and mixed naphtha for international markets. Interoil owns oil refinery, upstream petroleum exploration licenses and retail, and commercial distribution assets.
- Neogen Corp. (NASDAQ:NEOG): Down 7.61% to $32.88. Neogen Corporation develops and markets products and services dedicated to food and animal safety. The Company’s diagnostic products are used by food and animal producers to test for foodborne bacteria, food allergen, natural toxins, drug and chemical residues, plant diseases, and quality assurance.
- Grupo Simec S.A.B. de C.V. (AMEX:SIM): Up 4.48% to $6.30. Grupo Simec, S.A. de C.V. produces steel. The Company operates structural steel mini-mills located in Guadalajara and Mexicali. Simec produces non-flat steel products and specialty steel products for the residential, commercial, and industrial construction industries.
- QuantShares US Market Neutral Size ETF (SIZ): Up 0.33% to $24.58.
- SunCoke Energy Inc. (NYSE:SXC): Up 4.01% to $11.93.
- Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. (TRX): Down 13.87% to $3.54.
- Trina Solar Ltd. (NYSE:TSL): Down 4.18% to $7.11. Trina Solar Limited manufactures solar-power products including photovoltaic wafers, ingots, cells and modules. The Company’s solar modules provide environmentally-friendly electric power for residential, commercial, industrial, and other applications worldwide.
- RBS Oil Trendpilot ETN (TWTI): Down 0.04% to $25.00.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>