11 Stocks Are Hot at 52-Week Highs Like the Miami Heat
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Pepsico, Inc. (NYSE:PEP): Up 0.64% to $69.27. PepsiCo, Inc. operates worldwide beverage, snack and food businesses. The Company manufacture or uses contract manufacturers, market and sell a variety of grain-based snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and foods in countries throughout the world.
- British American Tobacco plc (AMEX:BTI): 0% to $87.79. British American Tobacco PLC is the holding company for a group of companies that manufacture, market and sell cigarettes and other tobacco products, including cigars and roll-your-own tobacco.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (NYSE:TSM): Up 1.48% to $13.75. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. manufactures integrated circuits based on its proprietary designs. The Company offers a comprehensive set of integrated circuit fabrication processes to manufacture CMOS logic, mixed-mode, volatile and non-volatile memory and BiCMOS chips. Taiwan Semiconductor is an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V.
- American Express Company (NYSE:AXP): Up 1.37% to $50.20. American Express Company is a global payment and travel company. The Company’s principal products and services are charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services offered to consumers and businesses around the world.
- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT): Up 2.07% to $34.08. Kraft Foods Inc. is a food and beverage company. The Company manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products. Kraft sells its products throughout the world.
- Altria Group Inc. (NYSE:MO): Up 1.05% to $26.96. Altria Group, Inc. is a holding company. The Company, through subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarettes and other tobacco products, including cigars and pipe tobacco. Altria holds an interest in a brewery company.
- Unitedhealth Group, Inc. (NYSE:UNH): Up 1.09% to $50.12. UnitedHealth Group Incorporated owns and manages organized health systems in the United States and internationally. The Company provides employers products and resources to plan and administer employee benefit programs. UnitedHealth also serves the health needs of older Americans, provides specialized care services, and provides health care information and research to providers and payers.
- Diageo plc (NYSE:DEO): Up 1.68% to $82.14. Diageo plc produces, distills and markets alcoholic beverages. The Company’s premium drinks brands include Smirnoff, J&B, Johnnie Walker, Jose Cuervo, Seagrams, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, Baileys, Harp, and Guinness Stout.
- CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS): Up 0.63% to $37.02. CVS Caremark Corporation is an integrated pharmacy health care provider. The Company’s offerings include pharmacy benefit management services; mail order, retail and specialty pharmacy; disease management programs; and retail clinics. The company operates drugstores throughout the U.S., the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT): Up 1.07% to $42.69. Medtronic, Inc. develops therapeutic and diagnostic medical products. The Company’s principal products include those for bradycardia pacing, tachyarrhythmia management, atrial fibrillation management, heart failure management, heart valve replacement, malignant and non-malignant pain, and movement disorders. Medtronic’s products are sold worldwide.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 0.16% to $31.80. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.