11 Stocks Bottoming at 52-Week Lows As S&P Closes at 1,363
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE:AUO): Down 3.23% to $8.10. AU Optronics Corp. manufactures and markets thin film transistor-liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and plasma display panels (PDPs). The Company sells its products in Taiwan and exports worldwide.
- Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (BRP): Down 2.45% to $12.35.
- Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK): Down 2.46% to $2.78. Eastman Kodak Company develops, manufactures, and markets imaging products. The company provides professional and consumer digital cameras, laser images for radiologists, and photographic films for professionals and amateurs. Kodak also provides digital services for cinematographers, document scanners, aerial images, digital printers for commercial customers, and flat panel displays.
- Harte-Hanks Inc. (NYSE:HHS): Down 1.59% to $9.29. Harte-Hanks, Inc. owns and operates a direct marketing company that provides a full range of specialized, coordinated, and integrated direct marketing services to companies in a wide variety of industries. The Company’s customers are located in the United States and other countries. Harte-Hanks also publishes shopper publications which are highly targeted advertising vehicles.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (NYSE:SCO): Down 1.49% to $36.26. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Down 0.45% to $19.70. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
- ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 Value (NYSE:SJH): Down 1.36% to $44.99. UltraShort Russell2000 Value ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the Russell 2000 Value Index.
- ProShares UltraShort Telecommunications (NYSE:TLL): Up 0.42% to $38.47. UltraShort Telecommunications ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Telecommunications Index.
- Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSE:TZA): Down 1.23% to $32.05. Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Small Cap Index. The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in Financial Instruments that, provide exposure to the Small Cap Index.
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (NYSE:WWE): Down 8.05% to $10.51. World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. is an integrated media and entertainment company with offices in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The Company conducts operations in live wrestling events, original television programming, music, publishing, advertising, licensing, and home video. World Wrestling distributes its programs to countries worldwide in various languages.
- Zipcar, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIP): Down 1.15% to $25.79. Zipcar, Inc. offers car sharing services. The Company provides self-service vehicles in reserved parking spaces convenient to where their members live and work. Members can reserve cars by the hour or day for rates that include fuel, insurance and other costs. Zipcar operates in certain metropolitan areas and college campuses in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada.