Here are 11 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-A): Down 1.78% to $110,700.00.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 1.59% to $14.84. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world. Competitors to Watch: Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ:EXTR), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Motorola Mobility Hldgs. Inc (NYSE:MMI), NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR), and ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN).
- Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Down 1.35% to $34.26. Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMCI), RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS), and Silicon Graphics Intl. Corp (NASDAQ:SGI).
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 1.89% to $50.27. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG): Down 3.19% to $3.03. Lloyds Banking Group plc, through subsidiaries and associated companies, offers a range of banking and financial services. The Company provides retail banking, mortgages, pensions, asset management, insurance services, corporate banking, and treasury services.
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Down 4.95% to $5.95. Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks. Competitors to Watch: AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T), Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR), Sprint (NYSE:S), Research in Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM).
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV (NYSE:PHG): Down 4.38% to $24.86. Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. manufactures medical systems; domestic appliances; consumer electronics; and lighting. The Company produces imaging, ultrasound and healthcare informatics equipment; shaving and beauty and health and wellness products; displays, and peripherals; and lamps and luminaries.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 1.65% to $35.17. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Down 1.43% to $12.41. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.
- Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE): Down 1.27% to $24.88. SONY CORPORATION manufactures audio, home video game consoles, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. The Company’s other businesses include music, pictures, computer entertainment, and online businesses.
- Yandex N. V. (NASDAQ:YNDX): Down 4.21% to $30.27. Yandex N.V. operates an Internet search engine in Russia. It offers access to a range of information available online; email and personalized services, including email, photo, Website, and blog-hosting services; maps and location-based services comprising map service, road traffic congestion monitoring, maps of metro systems, panoramic photo images of streets and towns, and user-generated map services; and downloadable applications and services for mobile and digital platforms and devices.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>