Here are 11 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Fomento Econ (NYSE:FMX): Down 1.42% to $71.96. Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (FEMSA) is an integrated beverage company. The Company through its subsidiaries produces, distributes and markets large-scale soft drinks, beer and convenience stores throughout Latin America, the United States and Mexico.
- Philip Morris International, Inc. (NYSE:PM): Up 0.81% to $72.35. Philip Morris International Inc., through its subsidiaries, affiliates and their licensees, produces, sells, distributes, and markets a wide range of branded cigarettes and tobacco products in markets outside of the United States of America. The Company’s portfolio comprises both international and local brands.
- iShares Barclays TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP): Up 0.41% to $112.86. iShares Barclays US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will track the Barclays Capital US Treasury Inflation Notes Index. The Index measures the performance of inflation protected public obligation of the US Treasury, also known as “TIPS”.
- Shire plc (NASDAQ:SHPGY): Up 3.97% to $103.19. Shire PLC markets, licenses and develops prescription medicines. The Group focuses its operations on attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders, human genetic therapies, gastrointestinal, and renal diseases.
- Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NBL): Up 3.86% to $99.01. Noble Energy, Inc. is an independent energy exploration and production company. The Company explores for and produces crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Noble Energy operates primarily in the Rocky Mountains, Mid-continent, and deepwater Gulf of Mexico areas in the US, with key international operations offshore Israel, the North Sea and West Africa.
- PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL): Down 0.63% to $28.45. PPL Corporation is an energy and utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates electricity from power plants in the northeastern and western United States, and markets wholesale and retail energy primarily in the northeastern and western portions of the United States, and delivers electricity in Pennsylvania and the United Kingdom.
- Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ): Up 1% to $55.69. Williams Partners LP is a master limited partnership that owns natural gas gathering, transportation, processing and treating assets.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Up 16.41% to $102.57. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE:MJN): Up 6.34% to $71.76. Mead Johnson Nutrition Company manufactures nutritional products for infants, children, and expectant and nursing mothers. The Company markets its products in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Vivo Participacoes S.A. (NYSE:VIV): Up 1.1% to $31.34. Vivo Participacoes S.A. provides mobile telecommunication services, cellular phone data transmission and mobile internet services throughout Brazil.
- Range Resources Corporation (NYSE:RRC): Up 1.56% to $65.30. Range Resources Corporation is an independent oil and gas company that explore, develops, and acquires oil and gas properties. The Company conducts operations primarily in the Southwestern, Appalachian and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>