11 Stocks Score 52-Week Highs As Bulls Were Quiet
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG): Up 1.16% to $66.47. The Procter & Gamble Company manufactures and markets consumer products in countries throughout the world. The Company provides products in the laundry and cleaning, paper, beauty care, food and beverage, and health care segments. Proctor & Gamble’s products are sold primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, and neighborhood stores.
- Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS): Up 1.31% to $60.35. Novartis AG manufactures pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products. The Company produces pharmaceuticals for cardiovascular, respiratory and infectious diseases; oncology, neuroscience, transplantation, dermatology, gastrointestinal and urinary conditions, and arthritis; vaccines and diagnostics; vision, and animal health products.
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC): Up 1.16% to $23.50. Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells computer components and related products. The Company’s major products include microprocessors, chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory products, graphics products, network and communications products, systems management software, conferencing products, and digital imaging products.
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT): Up 0.17% to $52.94. Abbott Laboratories discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells a broad and diversified line of health care products and services. The Company’s products include pharmaceuticals, nutritional, diagnostics, and vascular products. Abbott markets its products worldwide through affiliates and distributors.
- Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA): Down 2.44% to $25.96. Comcast Corporation is a provider of video, high-speed Internet and phone services. The Company offers a variety of entertainment, information and communications services to residential and commercial customers. Comcast is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- ABB Ltd. (NYSE:ABB): Up 0.08% to $26.51. ABB Limited provides power and automation technologies. The Company operates under segments that include power products, power systems, automation products, process automation and robotics.
- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT): Down 0.06% to $33.85. Kraft Foods Inc. is a food and beverage company. The Company manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products. Kraft sells its products throughout the world.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE:CL): Up 1.12% to $85.65. Colgate-Palmolive Company is a consumer products company that markets its products throughout the world. The Company’s products include toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoos, deodorants, bar and liquid soaps, dishwashing liquid, and laundry products, as well as pet nutrition products for cats and dogs.
- Southern Company (NYSE:SO): Up 0.59% to $39.52. Southern Company is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, wholesales, and retails electricity in the southeastern United States. The Company also offers wireless telecommunications services, and provides businesses with two-way radio, telephone, paging, and Internet access services as well as wholesales fiber optic solutions.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB): Up 0.42% to $67.24. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NEE): Up 0.1% to $57.43. NextEra Energy, Inc. is a clean energy company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy utilizing natural gas, wind and nuclear resources.