11 Top Stocks Achieve 52-Week Highs as Dow Rebounds Huge
Here are 11 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN): Down 0.54% to $221.32. Amazon.com, Inc. is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products. The Company’s products include books, music, videotapes, computers, electronics, home and garden, and numerous other products. Amazon offers personalized shopping services, Web-based credit card payment, and direct shipping to customers. Amazon Challenges Groupon While Android Shipments Rocket Higher>>
- Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE:KOF): Up 2.7% to $98.90. Coca-Cola Femsa, S.A.B. de C.V. (Femsa) bottles beverages. The Company bottles and distributes branded beverages in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. In some countries Femsa also markets water, beer, and other products.
- Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NBL): Down 0.06% to $99.62. Noble Energy, Inc. is an independent energy exploration and production company. The Company explores for and produces crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Noble Energy operates primarily in the Rocky Mountains, Mid-continent, and deepwater Gulf of Mexico areas in the US, with key international operations offshore Israel, the North Sea and West Africa.
- Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ): Down 0.13% to $55.73. Williams Partners LP is a master limited partnership that owns natural gas gathering, transportation, processing and treating assets.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Up 3.82% to $107.92. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Analysts’ Estimates>>
- iShares iBoxx $ Invest Grade Corp Bond (NYSE:LQD): Down 0.08% to $112.28. iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks results that correspond to the price and yield performance of a segment of the US investment grade corporate bond market as defined by the iBoxx $ Liquid Investment Grade Index. The Index measures the performance of a fixed number of investment grade corporate bonds.
- ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury (NYSE:UST): Up 1.04% to $92.39. ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the Barclays Capital 7-10 Year U.S. Treasury Bond Index.
- Vivo Participacoes S.A. (NYSE:VIV): Down 0.09% to $31.69. Vivo Participacoes S.A. provides mobile telecommunication services, cellular phone data transmission and mobile internet services throughout Brazil.
- TIM Participacoes S.A. (NYSE:TSU): Up 2.04% to $51.06. Tim Participacoes S.A. provides mobile telecommunications services, cellular phone data transmission and mobile internet services through its mobile operators throughout Brazil.
- iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond (NYSE:AGG): Down 0.04% to $108.12. iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the total United States investment grade bond market as defined by the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index.
- Range Resources Corporation (NYSE:RRC): Up 1.8% to $66.33. Range Resources Corporation is an independent oil and gas company that explore, develops, and acquires oil and gas properties. The Company conducts operations primarily in the Southwestern, Appalachian and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>