Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 12 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- China Real Estate Information Corporation (NASDAQ:CRIC): Change 0% to $4.29. China Real Estate Information Corp. provides real estate information and consulting services.
- EXFO Inc (NASDAQ:EXFO): Up 0.18% to $5.55. EXFO, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets fiber optic test, measurement, and monitoring instruments for the telecommunications industry. The Company’s equipment is used to diagnose and repair problems within an optical network, monitor the quality of an optical signal as it passes through a network, and analyze equipment during production.
- Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE:FO): Down 15.09% to $46.02. Fortune Brands, Inc. is a holding company with operating companies that offers home and hardware products, produces wines and spirits, and offers golf products.
- ICON plc (NASDAQ:ICLR): Down 0.5% to $15.80. ICON PLC provides contract clinical research services to the global pharmaceutical industry. The Company manages clinical studies in addition to providing data management, regulatory, and central laboratory services. ICON currently operates offices in eight countries.
- International Speedway Corp. (NASDAQ:ISCA): Down 3.75% to $22.33. International Speedway Corporation promotes motorsports activities in the United States. The Company owns and/or operates various facilities, including Daytona International Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway, Phoenix International Raceway, Darlington Raceway, Watkins Glen International, and has interests in other facilities. International also owns and operates MRN Radio and DAYTONA USA.
- Pampa Energia SA (NYSE:PAM): Up 1.08% to $11.18. Pampa Energia SA generates, transmits, and distributes electricity. The Company also offers investment management and consulting services.
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE:RT): Up 1.96% to $7.30. Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns and operates a chain of specialty restaurants in the United States and overseas. The Company also franchises the casual dining concept under the Ruby Tuesday’s brand.
- Seaboard Corp. (AMEX:SEB): Up 4.33% to $1757.00. Seaboard Corporation is a diversified international agribusiness and transportation company that primarily produces and processes domestic pork and ships cargo. The Company also merchandises commodities, mills flour and feed, farms produce, produces sugar, and generates electric power overseas.
- RBS Oil Trendpilot ETN (TWTI): Down 0.05% to $24.99.
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE:UNG): Up 0.8% to $8.82. United States Natural Gas Fund LP is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is for the units’ net asset value to reflect the performance of the price of natural gas delivered at the Henry Hub, Louisiana, as measured by the futures contract on natural gas traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. C (VHS): Up 4.99% to $9.26.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. C (WAIR): Down 1.58% to $9.37.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>