12 Large Cap Stocks Reaching 52-Week Highs With Dow at 12,638
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED): Up 0.66% to $53.10. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of energy related products and services. The Company supplies electric service in New York, parts of New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as supplies electricity to wholesale customers.
- Lorillard, Inc. (NYSE:LO): Up 1.29% to $108.62. Lorillard, Inc. manufactures and sells cigarettes. The Company produces cigarettes for both the premium and discount segments of the domestic cigarette market for sale to distributors and retailers in the United States.
- iShares iBoxx $ Invest Grade Corp Bond (NYSE:LQD): 0% to $110.79. iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks results that correspond to the price and yield performance of a segment of the US investment grade corporate bond market as defined by the iBoxx $ Liquid Investment Grade Index. The Index measures the performance of a fixed number of investment grade corporate bonds.
- PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL): Up 0.51% to $27.53. PPL Corporation is an energy and utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates electricity from power plants in the northeastern and western United States, and markets wholesale and retail energy primarily in the northeastern and western portions of the United States, and delivers electricity in Pennsylvania and the United Kingdom.
- CIGNA Corporation (NYSE:CI): Down 0.64% to $46.88. CIGNA Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides group life and health insurance, managed care products and services, retirement products and services, and individual financial services worldwide. The Company also sells individual life and health insurance and annuity products in selected international locations.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZMH): Up 1.78% to $67.50. Zimmer Holdings, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets orthopaedic and dental reconstructive implants, spinal implants, trauma products and related surgical products. The Company also provides other healthcare related services. Zimmer markets its products in the United States and other countries around the world.
- SK Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:SKM): Up 1.13% to $19.69. SK Telecom Co., Ltd., an affiliate of SK Group, offers telecommunications services and products in South Korea. The Company provides mobile phone services under the brand names Speed 011. In addition, SK Telecom and its subsidiaries offer other wireless services including data, paging, and Internet services.
- The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP): Up 0.74% to $41.09. Founded in 1888, The McGraw-Hill Companies is a leading global financial information and education company that helps professionals and students succeed in the Knowledge Economy. Leading brands include Standard & Poor’s, McGraw-Hill Education, Platts energy information services and J.D. Power and Associates. The Corporation has approximately 21,000 employees with more than 280 offices in 40 countries. Sales in 2010 were $6.2 billion.
- Liberty Global Inc. (NASDAQ:LBTYA): Up 0.44% to $45.90. Liberty Global, Inc. owns interests in broadband, distribution, and content companies operating outside the continental United States, principally in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond (NYSE:AGG): Down 0.01% to $106.66. iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the total United States investment grade bond market as defined by the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index.
- TIM Participacoes S.A. (NYSE:TSU): Up 8.59% to $47.43. Tim Participacoes S.A. provides mobile telecommunications services, cellular phone data transmission and mobile internet services through its mobile operators throughout Brazil.
- Liberty Interactive, Inc. (NASDAQ:LINTA): Up 4.62% to $18.34. Liberty Media Corp – Interactive is a tracking stock issued by Liberty Media Corporation to track the performance of the Interactive group. The Interactive groups interests include home and Internet shopping online travel.