12 Large Cap Stocks Score 52-Week Highs As Dow Jones Closes at 11,559
Here are 12 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO): Up 0.19% to $69.86. The Coca-Cola Company manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drink concentrates and syrups. The Company also distributes and markets juice and juice-drink products. Coca-Cola distributes its products to retailers and wholesalers in the United States and internationally.
- Companhia de Bebidas Das Americas (AMBEV) (NYSE:ABV): Up 1.08% to $34.70. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (AmBev) produces beer, soft drinks, teas, mineral water, and sports drinks. The Company’s main brands are Antarctica, Brahma, and Skol. AmBev is the sole distributor of Pepsi products in Brazil.
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Down 0.01% to $90.78. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE:CL): Up 0.97% to $90.64. Colgate-Palmolive Company is a consumer products company that markets its products throughout the world. The Company’s products include toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoos, deodorants, bar and liquid soaps, dishwashing liquid, and laundry products, as well as pet nutrition products for cats and dogs.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB): Up 0.13% to $68.52. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- Public Storage (NYSE:PSA): Up 0.73% to $123.34. Public Storage is a real estate investment trust. The trust’s principal business activities include the acquisition, development, ownership and operation of self-storage facilities in the United States. Public Storage also own an equity interest in an owner and operator of self-storage facilities in Europe.
- American Electric Power Co., Inc. (NYSE:AEP): Up 0.52% to $38.45. American Electric Power Company, Inc.(NYSE:AEP)is a public utility holding company. The Company provides electric service, consisting of generation, transmission and distribution, on an integrated basis to their retail customers. AEP serves portions of the states of Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (NYSE:PEG): Down 0.15% to $33.69. Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, transmits, and distributes electricity and produces natural gas in in the Northeastern and Mid Atlantic United States.
- Progress Energy Inc. (NYSE:PGN): Up 0.37% to $48.41. Progress Energy, Inc. is an integrated electric utility that provides energy and energy-related products and services in the Southeast United States. The Company serves electric and gas customers in the Carolinas and in Florida.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 0.63% to $189.78. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Up 0.45% to $308.53. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- Dollar General Corporation (NYSE:DG): Up 5.83% to $35.76. Dollar General Corp. operates a chain of discount retail stores located primarily in the southern, southwestern, midwestern and eastern United States. The Company offer a broad selection of merchandise, including consumable products such as food, paper and cleaning products, health and beauty products and pet supplies, and non-consumable products such as seasonal merchandise.