12 Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows Ahead of Memorial Weekend
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $50 million:
- Allos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALTH): 0% to $2.17. Allos Therapeutics Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
- Baltic Trading Limited (NYSE:BALT): Up 0.31% to $6.38. Baltic Trading Ltd is an international drybulk shipping company.
- Books-A-Million Inc. (NASDAQ:BAMM): Down 4.8% to $3.77. Books-A-Million, Inc. is a book retailer which sells books and other literature products in the southeastern United States. The Company operates bookstores in the United States. Books-A-Million operates superstores under the names Books A-Million and Books & Co., and traditional bookstores and combination book and greeting card stores under the names Bookland and Joe Muggs Newsstands.
- BigBand Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBND): Down 0.93% to $2.13. BigBand Networks designs, manufactures, and sells platforms for broadband multimedia services. The Company develops routers that integrate video, audio, and data in their native formats for use by digital cable providers.
- Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. (NYSE:CCSC): Down 5.45% to $10.92. Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. operates a quick service restaurant chain in China. The Company’s restaurants offer dishes prepared in the Sichuan style as well as a wide selection of other dishes, appetizers, desserts and beverages.
- China Hydroelectric Corporation (NYSE:CHC): Down 1.13% to $4.39. China Hydroelectric Corporation consolidates, operates and develops hydropower plants in China.
- China Marine Food Group Limited (AMEX:CMFO): Down 0.34% to $2.92. China Marine Food Group Ltd., through subsidiaries, processes, distributes, and markets fresh fish and processed seafood products. The Company produces roasted squid, roasted file fish, roasted prawns, shredded roasted squid, smoked eel, frozen processed seafood products, and fresh cuttlefish, hairtail fish, butterfish, and squid.
- China Information Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNIT): Down 21.57% to $2.00. China Information Technology, Inc. provides integrated solutions for the digital security sector, the Geographic Information Systems, or GIS sector, and the digital hospital information sector. The Company provide systems that include First Responder Coordination Platform, Intelligent Recognition System, Residence Card Information Management System, and police use GIS products.
- China Metro-Rural Holdings Limited (AMEX:CNR): Up 5.44% to $1.55. China Metro-Rural Holdings Ltd. through its subsidiaries, purchases, processes, assembles, merchandises, and wholesale distributes pearls and pearl jewelry products. In addition, the Company manages and leases a commercial real estate complex in Shenzhen, People’s Republic of China and develops and operates agricultural logistics and trade centers in Northeast China.
- China Yida Holding, Co. (NASDAQ:CNYD): Down 5.95% to $5.69. China Yida Holdings Company is a diversified entertainment enterprise focused on China’s media and tourism industries. The Company’s media business includes channel, column and advertisement management. China Yida’s management business specializes in the development and management of natural, cultural and historic scenic sites.
- China Sunergy Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSUN): Up 3.03% to $2.38. China Sunergy Company Limited manufactures and distributes solar cells for solar modules. The Company produces its solar cells from silicon wafers utilizing crystalline silicon solar cell technology to convert sunlight directly into electricity through a process known as the photovoltaic effect.
- China Valves Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVVT): Down 1.84% to $3.20. China Valves Technology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets metal valves for electricity, petroleum, chemical, water, gas, and metal industries.