Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 13 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (NYSE:AEM): Down 0.02% to $43.38. Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited is a gold producer with operations primarily in Quebec, Canada. The Company also conducts exploration and development activities in Ontario, Canada, and Nevada in the United States. Agnico-Eagle’s gold production is primarily from underground mining operations.
- Avon Products Inc. (NYSE:AVP): Down 3.39% to $17.66. Avon Products, Inc. manufactures and direct sells beauty and related products. The Company markets its products to consumers worldwide through independent sales representatives. Avon’s product line includes beauty, fashion and home.
- Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS): Down 1.57% to $27.67. Bemis Company, Inc. manufactures flexible packaging products and pressure sensitive materials. The Company markets its products to customers throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe, as well as Mexico and the Asia Pacific region. Bemis’ products are used in the food, medical, chemical, agribusiness, pharmaceutical, sanitary products, printing, and graphic industries.
- Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE:CVC): Up 0.83% to $14.59. Cablevision Systems Corporation provides telecommunications and entertainment services. The Company has operations in multimedia delivery, subscription cable television services, championship professional sports teams, and national television program networks.
- The Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (NYSE:IRE): Down 11.3% to $5.26. The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland provides a range of banking, life insurance and other financial services to customers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Services include branch banking, personal and business loans, loan insurance, mortgages, foreign exchange, correspondent banking, credit cards and stockbroking.
- ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT): Down 58.77% to $18.80. ITT Corporation designs and manufactures a variety of engineered products. The Company produces pumps, systems, and services to measure and control water and other fluids. ITT also supplies military defense systems, including night vision devices, secure communication systems, and avionics, in addition to providing electrical interconnects, and data storage and PC cards.
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:MFG): Down 3.91% to $2.70. Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. provides comprehensive financial services through its subsidiaries. The Group provides variety of financial services such as general banking, securities brokerage, trust banking, and assets management.
- National Bank of Greece SA (NYSE:NBG): Down 11.11% to $0.48. National Bank of Greece S.A. offers retail and corporate banking services. The Bank accepts deposits and offers loans, lease financing, mortgages, and investing and insurance services to industrial, commercial, and consumer clients. National Bank of Greece operates domestically and overseas.
- MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS): Down 9.88% to $7.66. MetroPCS Communications, Inc. is a wireless communications provider in the United States. The Company offers unlimited wireless voice and data services to the mass market.
- Portugal Telecom SGPS SA (NYSE:PT): Down 6.4% to $6.73. Portugal Telecom, SGPS, S.A. offers telecommunications services in Portugal. The Company offers domestic, long distance, and international telephone, mobile telephone, paging, Internet access, and data communications services. Portugal Telecom also distributes television programming over the Internet. The Company offers some of its services in Brazil, Africa, and Asia.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (NYSE:RBA): Down 0.15% to $19.91. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated auctions industrial equipment, operating through various locations around the world. The Company sells, through unreserved public auctions, used and unused industrial equipment, including equipment used in the construction, transportation, mining, forestry, petroleum, and agricultural industries.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 4.46% to $19.30. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE:TM): Down 2.17% to $65.26. TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION manufactures, sells, leases, and repairs passenger cars, trucks, buses, and their related parts worldwide. The Company also operates financing services through their subsidiaries. Toyota Motor builds homes, produces pleasure boats, and develops intelligent transportation systems including radar cruise control and electronic toll collection systems.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>