13 Top Stocks Reach 52-Week Highs as the S&P Closes at 1,340
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL): Up 0.82% to $16.01. Dell Inc. offers a wide range of computers and related products. The Company sells personal computers, servers and networking products, storage systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, and services. Dell serves consumers and businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
- WellPoint Inc. (NYSE:WLP): Up 0.61% to $77.96. WellPoint Inc. is a health benefits company. The Company provides health benefits, dental and vision benefits, pharmacy benefits, life insurance, and life and disability insurance benefits. WellPoint operations include Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB): Up 0.07% to $66.88. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TRV): Up 0.68% to $63.43. The Travelers Companies, Inc. provides commercial property casualty insurance and asset management services to businesses, government units, associations and individuals. The Company underwrites homeowners and auto insurance through independent agents.
- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO): Up 1.19% to $18.65. Yahoo! Inc. is a global Internet media company that offers an online guide to Web navigation, aggregated information content, communication services, and commerce. The Company’s site includes a hierarchical, subject-based directory of Web sites, which enables users to locate and access information and services through hypertext links included in the directory.
- NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NEE): Up 0.6% to $57.39. NextEra Energy, Inc. is a clean energy company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy utilizing natural gas, wind and nuclear resources.
- Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE:PCP): Up 2.47% to $157.78. Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products. The Company manufactures large, complex structural investment castings and airfoil castings used in jet aircraft engines. Precision has also expanded into the industrial gas turbine, industrial metal working tools and machines, and other metal products markets.
- Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE:RAI): Up 0.89% to $37.46. Reynolds American Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures tobacco and smokeless tobacco products. The Company’s subsidiary sells its products in the United States and its territories.
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL): Up 1.09% to $98.06. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. manufactures and markets a wide range of skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in countries and territories around the world.
- TELUS Corporation (NYSE:TU): Up 0.25% to $51.26. Telus Corporation is a telecommunications company providing a variety of communications products and services. The Company provides voice, data, Internet, and wireless services to businesses and consumers in Canada.
- HJ Heinz Co. (NYSE:HNZ): Up 0.06% to $51.18. H.J. Heinz Company manufactures and markets processed food products throughout the world. The Company’s principal products include ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition and other processed food products.
- Korea Electric Power Corp. (NYSE:KEP): Up 6.93% to $13.74. Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) generates, transmits, and distributes electricity to South Korea for a variety of uses. The Company also builds and operates hydro-power, thermal-power, and nuclear power units in South Korea.
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH): Down 0.13% to $44.58. Cardinal Health, Inc. provides complementary products and services to healthcare providers and manufacturers. The Company’s services include pharmaceutical distribution, health-care product manufacturing, distribution and consulting services, drug delivery systems development, pharmaceutical packaging, automated dispensing systems manufacturing, and retail pharmacy franchising.