14 Stocks Reaching 52-Week Highs As Markets Sold Off 2%
Here are 14 stocks that hit their highest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE:ADS): Up 1.54% to $81.29. Alliance Data Systems Corporation provides card services, loyalty and marketing solutions, payment processing, and business process outsourcing services. The Company provides such services to the retail, petroleum, utility, financial services, and hospitality markets.
- American Capital Agency Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNC): Up 0.56% to $30.26. American Capital Agency Corporation is a real estate investment trust. The Trust invests in agency pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity.
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN): Down 1.21% to $31.03. Aruba Networks Inc. provides enterprise mobility solutions that enables secure access to data, voice and video applications across wireless and wireline enterprise networks.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI): Down 2.32% to $36.25. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. engineers and designs, fabricates, erects, and repairs steel plate structures and their associated systems. The Company builds and repairs bulk liquid terminals, storage tanks, process vessels, and low temperature and cryogenic storage facilities.
- Clean Harbors, Inc. (NYSE:CLH): Down 1.1% to $94.24. Clean Harbors, Inc. provides a variety of environmental remediation and industrial waste management services to customers in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company’s services include treatment and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous solid and liquid waste, surface remediation, groundwater restoration, waste packaging, as well as analytical testing and consulting.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG): Up 0.62% to $46.97. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation is an independent oil and gas company that develops, exploits, and explores oil and gas properties located in North America. The Company holds interests Appalachian Basin, onshore Gulf Coast, including south and east Texas and north Louisiana, the Rocky Mountains and the Anadarko Basin as well as in the deep gas basin of Western Canada.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NYSE:NRP): Up 2.46% to $37.48. Natural Resource Partners L.P. owns and manages coal properties in Appalachia, the Illinois Basin, and the Western United States. The Company leases coal reserves to experienced mine operators under long-term leases that grant the operator the right to mine its coal reserves in exchange for royalty payments.
- VeriFone Systems, Inc (NYSE:PAY): Up 1.54% to $52.25. VeriFone Systems, Inc. is a global provider of technology that enables electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale. The Company’s customers include financial institutions, payment processors, petroleum companies, large retailers, government organizations and healthcare companies, as well as independent sales organizations.
- Polycom, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCM): Up 0.51% to $49.04. Polycom, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets a line of video, voice, data and web conferencing collaboration solutions. The solutions include enterprise video and voice communications end-points, network infrastructure, management products, product maintenance and other professional services.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp. (NYSE:SIX): 0% to $67.78. Six Flags Entertainment Corporation operates regional theme parks across North America. The Company has parks comprised of theme, water and zoological parks. The parks offer rides, water attractions, themed areas, concerts, shows, restaurants, game venues and retail outlets.
- Teekay LNG Partners LP. (NYSE:TGP): Down 1.72% to $38.39. Teekay LNG Partners LP transports liquified natural gas, compressed natural gas, and crude oil via its carriers and oil tankers.
- Tempur Pedic International Inc. (NYSE:TPX): Down 2.14% to $48.42. Tempur-Pedic International Inc., through its primary subsidiary Tempur World, manufactures and markets foam mattresses, pillows, and miscellaneous products under the Tempur-Pedic and other brand names.
- Universal Health Services Inc. (NYSE:UHS): Up 1.47% to $47.66. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a healthcare management company. The Company operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, and surgery centers. Universal provides services such as general surgery, internal medicine, radiology, and pediatric services throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULTA): Down 2.1% to $46.20. Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. sells cosmetics, fragrances, skin and hair care products, appliances, and accessories. The Company also offers hair salon services, manicures, pedicures, massages, and other beauty & spa treatments.