5 Big Funds Buying Shares of Texas Instruments in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Texas Instruments Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,581,213 shares, worth $121,402,145.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,165,219 shares, worth $110,378,304.
- INTERNATIONAL VALUE ADVISERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,029,287 shares, worth $80,276,106.
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,292,040 shares, worth $60,739,060.
- WCG MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,014,450 shares, worth $26,882,925.
About the company: Texas Instruments Incorporated is a global semiconductor company that designs and supplies analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors. The Company also operates materials and controls, and educational and productivity solutions businesses. Texas Instruments has manufacturing or sales operations in countries around the world.
Competitors to Watch: National Semicond. Corp. (NYSE:NSM), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ:ISIL), Linear Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:LLTC), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE:STM), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ:BRCM), and Marvell Tech. Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL).
(Note: Data regarding Texas Instruments Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>