Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Down 1.61% to $9.19. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): Down 3.27% to $28.14. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide. Ford Motor Company Earnings Cheat Sheet: Booking a Profit Again>>
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Down 20.89% to $24.66. Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions. Juniper Networks Earnings Cheat Sheet: Increased Costs Strains Margins as Profit Drops>>
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Down 2.3% to $10.63. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.
- Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT): Down 1.86% to $12.13. Wipro Limited specializes in IT and computer related technologies. The Group’s services encompass a number of areas, including software architecture, business intelligence systems, e-commerce, data warehousing, Internet access devices, network management, system administration, messaging systems, IT consulting and design. Wipro also has a presence in niche markets of consumer products.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>