5 Funds Buying Eli Lilly & Co. Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Eli Lilly & Co. in Q3 2011:
- WESTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,777,290 shares, worth $174,323,312.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,952,898 shares, worth $144,241,248.
- SECTORAL ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,391,877 shares, worth $50,789,592.
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,228,229 shares, worth $44,818,076.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 762,409 shares, worth $27,820,304.
About the company: Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products for humans and animals. The Company’s products are sold in countries around the world. Eli Lilly’s products include neuroscience products, endocrine products, anti-infectives, cardiovascular agents, oncology products, and animal health products.
Competitors to Watch: Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Bristol Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE:BMY), Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMLN), GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), Alkermes, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALKS), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), and Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT).
(Note: Data regarding Eli Lilly & Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>