Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (NYSE:AB).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. in Q3 2011:
- ING GROEP NV: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,037,000 shares, worth $13,885,430.
- MACKENZIE FINANCIAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 190,616 shares, worth $2,552,348.
- SUSQUEHANNA INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 61,377 shares, worth $821,838.
- STATE BANK & TRUST: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 24,395 shares, worth $326,649.
- GENEVA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT OF CHICAGO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 23,400 shares, worth $313,326.
About the company: AllianceBernstein Holding LP is an investment management firm. The Company provides investment management services to U.S. public and private employee benefit plans, foundations, public employee retirement funds, pension funds, endowments, banks, insurance companies and high-net-worth individuals worldwide.
Competitors to Watch: UBS AG (NYSE:UBS), Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE:LM), Westwood Hldgs. Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG), Artio Global Investors Inc. (NYSE:ART), Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DHIL), Epoch Holding Corp (NASDAQ:EPHC), Sanders Morris Harris Group (NASDAQ:SMHG), Gamco Investors Inc. (NYSE:GBL), Pzena Investment Management, Inc. (NYSE:PZN), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) and Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE:BEN).
(Note: Data regarding AllianceBernstein Holding L.P.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>