Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE:CL).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Colgate-Palmolive Co. in Q3 2011:
- INTERNATIONAL VALUE ADVISERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 666,680 shares, worth $58,747,842.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 388,524 shares, worth $34,236,735.
- WCG MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 320,141 shares, worth $28,210,825.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 309,303 shares, worth $27,255,780.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 302,100 shares, worth $26,621,052.
About the company: Colgate-Palmolive Company is a consumer products company that markets its products throughout the world. The Company’s products include toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoos, deodorants, bar and liquid soaps, dishwashing liquid, and laundry products, as well as pet nutrition products for cats and dogs.
Competitors to Watch: The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX), CCA Industries, Inc. (AMEX:CAW), Unilever plc (NYSE:UL), Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB), PC Group, Inc. (PCGR), and Alberto-Culver Company (NYSE:ACV).
(Note: Data regarding Colgate-Palmolive Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>