5 Funds Buying Shares of Lexmark International in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Lexmark International Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 8,068,087 shares, worth $216,466,774.
- GOODMAN & COMPANY, INVESTMENT COUNSEL LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 547,400 shares, worth $14,686,742.
- BECKER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 465,930 shares, worth $12,500,902.
- THOMPSON SIEGEL & WALMSLEY LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 374,408 shares, worth $10,045,367.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 340,724 shares, worth $9,141,625.
About the company: Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.
Competitors to Watch: Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL), Synaptics, Incorporated (NASDAQ:SYNA), Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ:IMMR), Hauppauge Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAUP), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Ricoh Company Ltd. (RICOY), and Logitech Intl. SA (NASDAQ:LOGI).
(Note: Data regarding Lexmark International Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>