Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Bunge Ltd. (NYSE:BG).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Bunge Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- FIRST HEARTLAND CONSULTANTS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 422,939 shares, worth $28,929,028. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GMT CAPITAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 293,700 shares, worth $20,089,080. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HIGHLINE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 293,600 shares, worth $20,082,240. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HABER TRILIX ADVISORS, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 275,850 shares, worth $18,868,140. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GLOBALBRIDGE, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 230,651 shares, worth $15,776,528. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Bunge Limited is an integrated global agribusiness and food company spanning the farm-to-consumer food chain. The Company processes soybeans, produces and supplies fertilizer, manufactures edible oils and shortenings, mills dry corn and wheat, manufactures isolated soybean protein, and produces other food products. Bunge has primary operations in North and South America.
Competitors to Watch: Archer Daniels Midland Co. (NYSE:ADM), Corn Products Intl., Inc. (NYSE:CPO), MGP Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGPI), CHS Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSCP), Westway Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWAY), SunOpta, Inc. (NASDAQ:STKL), Darling International Inc. (NYSE:DAR), AgFeed Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FEED), and The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS).
(Note: Data regarding Bunge Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>