5 Funds Selling Laboratory of America Holdings Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings (NYSE:LH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings in Q3 2011:
- CALAMOS ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 648,447 shares, worth $62,763,185. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TURNER INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 284,246 shares, worth $27,512,170. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PZENA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 130,746 shares, worth $12,654,905. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 120,009 shares, worth $11,615,671. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HAMBRECHT & QUIST CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 116,133 shares, worth $11,240,513. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings is a clinical laboratory organization. The Company offers a wide range of clinical laboratory tests which are used by the medical profession in routine testing, patient diagnosis, and in the monitoring and treatment of disease. Laboratory Corporation operates a network of laboratories and service sites which serve clients across the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Quest Diagnostics Inc. (NYSE:DGX), Orchid Cellmark, Inc. (NASDAQ:ORCH), Clarient, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLRT), Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRLI), Psychemedics Corp. (NASDAQ:PMD), MEDTOX Scientific, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTOX), Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE:ENZ) and RadNet Inc. (NASDAQ:RDNT).
(Note: Data regarding Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings’ stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>