Here are stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC): Down 3.27% to $10.35. Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
- Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS): Down 5.19% to $14.98. Barclays PLC offers commercial and investment banking, insurance, financial, asset management and related services. The Company’s banking subsidiaries operates branches in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- Mobile Telesystems OJSC (NYSE:MBT): Down 2.2% to $18.24. Mobile TeleSystems provides mobile telephone services in Russia and the former Soviet Union. The Company uses the GSM 900/1800 standard, operating throughout Russia and throughout Belarus, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS): Down 3.23% to $21.58. Morgan Stanley, a bank holding company, provides diversified financial services on a worldwide basis. The Company operates a global securities business which serves individual and institutional investors and investment banking clients. Morgan Stanley also operates a global asset management business.
- VimpelCom Ltd. (NYSE:VIP): Down 3.19% to $12.44. VimpelCom Ltd. provides telecom services. The Company offers wireless, mobile voice, fixed line, data, and internet services. VimpleCom operates in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Georgia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>