5 Insiders Just Cashed Some Profits in This Global Energy Company
- Sarah B Teslik, who is a Senior Vice President, exercised 860 options at a cost of $0 per option on March 3rd. She presently holds 10,365 shares in the company, worth $1,286,468.70 as of today’s trading.
- Jon W. Sauer, who is a Vice President, exercised 9,900 options on March 30th at a cost of $66.92. He subsequently sold 8,972 shares at a market price of $131 per share on March 30th. The net proceeds for these transactions were $575,102. He presently holds 15,912 shares in the company worth $1,947,310 as of today’s trading.
- Rodney A. Gryder, who is a Vice President, exercised 2,000 options at a cost of $56.73 per option on March 31st. He subsequently sold 2,000 shares at a market price of $130.97 on March 31st. The net proceeds from these transactions were $148,480. He presently holds 5,279 shares worth $646,044 as of today’s trading.
- Rodney J. Eichler, who is President and Chief Operating Officer, exercised 10,406 options at a cost of $25.11 per option on March 25th. He subsequently sold 10,406 shares at a market price of $125.01 on March 25th. The net proceeds from these transactions were $1,039,577. He presently holds 12,988 shares worth $1,589,471 as of today’s trading.
- John A. Crum, who is a former executive officer of the company, exercised 21,025 options at a cost of $69.87 per option on March 7th. He subsequently sold 21,025 shares at a market price of $123.28 per share on March 7th. The net proceeds of these transactions were $1,122,837. He presently holds 72,979 shares worth $8,931,170 as of today’s trading.
About the company:
Apache Corporation (NYSE:APA) is an independent energy company. The Company explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. The Company has operations in North America, onshore Egypt, offshore Western Australia, offshore the United Kingdom in the North Sea and onshore Argentina, as well as on the Chilean side of the island of Tierra del Fuego. Apache’s competitors include EOG Resources (NYSE:EOG), Chevron (NYSE:CVX), Encana (NYSE:ECA), Chesapeake (NYSE:CHK), Marathon Energy (NYSE:MRO), Stone Energy (NYSE:SGY), Lucas Energy (AMEX:LEI), Concho (NYSE:CXO), Andarko (NYSE:APC) and Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL).