5 Institional Investors Buying Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 435,479 shares, worth $131,928,363.
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 71,971 shares, worth $21,803,614.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 42,824 shares, worth $12,973,531.
- QUEST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/OR: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 30,975 shares, worth $9,383,876.
- OMERS ADMINISTRATION CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 25,720 shares, worth $7,791,874.
About the company: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
Competitors to Watch: McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIMD), Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAST), Tim Hortons Inc. (NYSE:THI), Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM), Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK), Panera Bread Company (NASDAQ:PNRA), Nathan’s Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ:SONC) and Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI).
(Note: Data regarding Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>