Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Noble Corp. (NYSE:NE).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Noble Corp. in Q3 2011:
- LAZARD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,207,936 shares, worth $86,241,980. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TODD VEREDUS ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 810,072 shares, worth $31,641,412. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BP CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L P: On 06/30/2011, held 673,577 shares, worth $26,309,918. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MIZUHO TRUST & BANKING CO., LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 661,848 shares, worth $25,851,783. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RIVER & MERCANTILE ASSET MANAGEMENT LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 539,744 shares, worth $21,082,401. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Noble Corporation provides diversified services for the oil and gas industry. The Company provides contract drilling services with its fleet of offshore drilling units located in markets worldwide. Noble also provides labor contract drilling services, well site and project management services, and engineering services.
Competitors to Watch: Noble Corporation (N0L), Transocean LTD (NYSE:RIG), Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:DO), Pride International, Inc. (NYSE:PDE), Hercules Offshore, Inc. (NASDAQ:HERO), ENSCO PLC (NYSE:ESV), Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE:ATW), Vantage Drilling Company (AMEX:VTG), Seahawk Drilling, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAWK), and Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC).
(Note: Data regarding Noble Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>