5 Large-Cap Stocks Touch 52-Week Lows as Dow Jones Jumps Over 2%
Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO): Up 3.55% to $6.71. Frontline Limited owns a fleet of very large crude carriers and Suezmax tankers that transport crude oil and oil products between ports. The Company’s vessels are managed by ship management companies. Frontline conducts activities worldwide.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 3.21% to $36.44. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Lone Pine Resources Inc. Common (LPR): Down 1.11% to $8.91.
- Synutra International Inc. (NASDAQ:SYUT): Up 3.27% to $6.31. Synutra International, Inc., through subsidiaries, manufactures infant formula and other nutritional products.
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE:UNG): Down 2.13% to $9.67. United States Natural Gas Fund LP is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is for the units’ net asset value to reflect the performance of the price of natural gas delivered at the Henry Hub, Louisiana, as measured by the futures contract on natural gas traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange.