5 Major Funds Buying Shares of Kimberly-Clark in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,604,669 shares, worth $255,967,546.
- DAIWA SB INVESTMENTS LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 595,400 shares, worth $42,279,354.
- PHILADELPHIA TRUST CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 362,405 shares, worth $25,734,379.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 284,763 shares, worth $20,221,021.
- SANDLER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 275,000 shares, worth $19,527,750.
About the company: Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
Competitors to Watch: The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH), Church & Dwight (NYSE:CHD), Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE:CL), Clorox (NYSE:CLX), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Zep (NYSE:ZEP) and Avon Products (NYSE:AVP).
(Note: Data regarding Kimberly-Clark Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>