5 Stocks Achieve 52-Week Highs as Dow Jones Industrial Average Surges 2.97%
Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Unilever NV (NYSE:UN): Up 2.33% to $34.24. Unilever NV manufactures branded and packaged consumer goods, including food, detergents, fragrances, home and personal care products.
- Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED): Up 1.5% to $55.38. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of energy related products and services. The Company supplies electric service in New York, parts of New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as supplies electricity to wholesale customers.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 4.91% to $178.95. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up 0.1% to $38.75. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Hansen Natural Corporation (NASDAQ:HANS): Up 6.2% to $84.75. Hansen Natural Corporation markets and distributes fruit juices, fruit juice Smoothies, juice cocktails, iced teas, lemonades, energy drinks, and still water. The Company distributes its beverages under the Hansen’s Natural brand name in the United States and overseas.