5 Stocks Bottom at 52-Week Lows as Dow Jones Declines 170 Points
Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- ICICI Bank Ltd. (NYSE:IBN): Down 3.28% to $35.92. ICICI Bank Limited operates a network of bank’s located throughout India. The Group specializes in retail and corporate banking, in addition to Forex and treasury operations. ICICI Bank also provides a wide variety of investment banking, insurance and financial services to its clients.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 5.02% to $37.65. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:MTU): Down 2.1% to $4.19. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is a holding company established through the merger of Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group and UFJ Holdings. As a financial group, the Company provides a variety of financial and investment services including commercial banking, trust banking, international finance, and assets management services.
- POSCO (NYSE:PKX): Down 2.05% to $87.98. POSCO manufactures various types of steel products. The Company produces hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, stainless steel, and other forms of steel. The products are mainly used for automobile, construction, and shipbuilding industries.
- Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd. (NYSE:SLT): Down 2.6% to $10.86. Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd. manufactures a wide range of electrical wires and related products. The Company’s products include copper cathodes, continuous cast copper rods, power transmission line aluminum conductors, sulphuric acid and phosphoric acid. Sterlite Industries also manufactures zinc and lead products.