5 Stocks Catching Eyes This Morning
Here are a few of today’s most active stocks trading pre-market:
1) American Superconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:AMSC): Shares of the semiconductor manufacturer are down $10.11 or 40.64% after issuing horrible guidance. The company plans to post a Q4 loss. It also cut its revenue target drastically as a customer refused to accept some shipments.
2) Kilroy Realty Corp. (NYSE:KRC): Shares of the real estate investment trust are down $1.36 or 3.45% after announcing an offer of common stock. The company plans to offer at least 4.5 million shares that would increase the amount outstanding by about 8.5%.
3) Verint Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:VRNT): Shares of the provider of Actionable Intelligence solutions and value-added services are up $0.59 or 1.61% after reporting a fiscal Q4 earnings rise that beat the street’s expectations. Revenue also increased as compared to the prior year.
4) Dollar Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:DLLR): Shares of the financial services company are down $1.16 or 5.33% after announcing a public offering of common stock of at least 5 million shares. The company looks to raise capital from the equity markets.
5) Mitcham Industries Inc. (NASDAQ:MIND): Shares of the company engaged in leasing of seismic equipment to the oil and gas industry globally are down $0.58 or 4.27%. The drop came on worse-than-expected growth in revenue. However, fiscal Q4 earnings almost grew 300% on improved margins.
Keep these stocks on your watch list for today’s action!