Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE:GLD): Up 1.89% to $177.72. SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets.
- ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury (NYSE:UST): Up 1.08% to $102.20. ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the Barclays Capital 7-10 Year U.S. Treasury Bond Index.
- iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond (NYSE:AGG): Up 0.15% to $109.98. iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the total United States investment grade bond market as defined by the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index.
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up 0.23% to $38.70. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Yamana Gold, Inc. (NYSE:AUY): Down 1.48% to $15.29. Yamana Gold Inc. is an intermediate gold producer with production, development stage, and exploration properties throughout Brazil. The Company also holds gold exploration properties in Argentina.
Is Gold the Safe Haven? For more analysis on support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.