Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:ENH): Down 3.13% to $32.19. Endurance Specialty Holdings Limited, is the holding company for Endurance Specialty Insurance Limited, which provides property and casualty insurance and reinsurance.
- First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR): Down 5.82% to $52.96. First Solar, Inc. designs and manufactures solar modules. The Company uses a thin film semiconductor technology to manufacture electricity-producing solar modules.
- MF Global Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:MF): Down 6.31% to $3.71. MF Global Holdings Ltd. provides execution and clearing services for exchange-traded and OTC derivative products, non-derivative foreign exchange products and securities in the cash market.
- Platinum Underwriters Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:PTP): Down 2.92% to $27.55. Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. is a holding company that provides property and casualty reinsurance coverages to insurers and select reinsurers on a worldwide basis. The Company’s reinsurance segments include global property and marine, global casualty which includes general liablity, auto liablity, professional liablity, workers’ compensation and accident and health.
- RPX Corporation (RPXC): Down 8.94% to $18.33.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>