Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): Down 0.9% to $28.59. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE:TM), HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD. (NYSE:HMC), Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM), Spartan Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPAR), and Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS).
- Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Down 1.7% to $34.65. Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMCI), RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS), and Silicon Graphics Intl. Corp (NASDAQ:SGI).
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Down 2.86% to $6.11. Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks. Competitors to Watch: AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T), Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR), Sprint (NYSE:S), Research in Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM).
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 0.98% to $36.20. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Target Corp. (NYSE:TGT): Down 0.58% to $46.43. Target Corporation operates general merchandise discount stores in the United States. The Company’s merchandising operations include general merchandise and food discount stores and a fully integrated online business. Target also offers credit to qualified applicants through its branded proprietary credit cards. Competitors to Watch: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT), Costco Wholesale Corp. (NASDAQ:COST), Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR), Dollar General Corp. (NYSE:DG), Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMAN), Wal-mart de Mexico S A B de C V (WMMVY), Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE:FDO), 99 Cents Only Stores (NYSE:NDN), Fred’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRED), and BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. (NYSE:BJ).
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>