5 Stocks Fall to 52-Week Lows as Banks Weigh on Stock Market
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- iPath Pure Beta Broad Commodity ETN (NYSE:BCM): Change 0% to $43.41.
- Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE:FO): Down 12.97% to $47.17. Fortune Brands, Inc. is a holding company with operating companies that offers home and hardware products, produces wines and spirits, and offers golf products.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:HGSI): Down 0.36% to $11.01. Human Genome Sciences, Inc. researches and develops proprietary pharmaceutical and diagnostic products. The Company’s products predict, prevent, detect, treat, and cure disease based on the discovery of human and microbial genes.
- Illumina Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN): Up 4.26% to $27.15. Illumina, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets integrated systems for the large scale analysis of genetic variation and biological function. The Company provides a comprehensive line of products and services that currently serve the sequencing, genotyping and gene expression markets for genomic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions and biotechnology companies.
- United States Natural Gas (NYSE:UNG): Up 1.29% to $8.67. United States Natural Gas Fund LP is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is for the units’ net asset value to reflect the performance of the price of natural gas delivered at the Henry Hub, Louisiana, as measured by the futures contract on natural gas traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>