Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED): Up 3.78% to $54.04. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of energy related products and services. The Company supplies electric service in New York, parts of New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as supplies electricity to wholesale customers.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 9.76% to $164.19. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up 0.13% to $38.38. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Konami Corp. (NYSE:KNM): Up 13.35% to $35.14. KONAMI Corporation develops and sells consumer video game software and arcade game machines for amusement facilities. The Company operates in the United States, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, and Brazil. Konami also develops liquid crystal display for Pachinko and manages amusement facilities.
- Gammon Gold, Inc. (NYSE:GRS): Up 34.3% to $12.53. Gammon Gold, Inc. explores for gold and silver in Mexico.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>