Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Air Lease Corporation (NYSE:AL): Up 0.53% to $26.76. Air Lease Corporation is an aircraft leasing company. The Company is principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing to airlines around the world. Air Lease operates on a global basis, providing aircraft to airline customers in regions that include Asia, the Pacific Rim, Latin America, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- iPath Pure Beta Broad Commodity (NYSE:BCM): Down 2.1% to $46.22.
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ:LOGI): Down 1.13% to $13.10. Logitech International S.A. manufactures personal computer input devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer screen quickly, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers. The Company sells its products worldwide.
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Down 0.67% to $31.10. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.
- National Bank of Greece SA (NYSE:NBG): Down 5.41% to $1.40. National Bank of Greece S.A. offers retail and corporate banking services. The Bank accepts deposits and offers loans, lease financing, mortgages, and investing and insurance services to industrial, commercial, and consumer clients. National Bank of Greece operates domestically and overseas.