Here are 5 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. (NYSE:CEA): Down 1.7% to $18.55. China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited provides passenger and cargo airline services.
- Delta Air Lines Inc. (NYSE:DAL): Down 1.13% to $9.59. Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers, freight, and mail over a network of routes throughout the United States and internationally.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:MTU): Down 2.44% to $4.40. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is a holding company established through the merger of Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group and UFJ Holdings. As a financial group, the Company provides a variety of financial and investment services including commercial banking, trust banking, international finance, and assets management services.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (NYSE:SCO): Down 1.22% to $39.79. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Down 0.63% to $20.59. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.