Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN): Up 0.15% to $46.06. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, researches and develops proprietary immunoregulatory compounds for the treatment of autoimmune and cardiovascular diseases. The Company develops C5 complement inhibitors and Apogens which are two classes of potential therapeutic compounds designed to selectively target specific disease-causing segments of the immune system.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 0.49% to $16.19. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world. Competitors to Watch: Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ:EXTR), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Motorola Mobility Hldgs. Inc (NYSE:MMI), NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR), and ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN)
- Fastenal Co. (NASDAQ:FAST): Up 1.89% to $32.93. Fastenal Company sell industrial and construction supplies in a wholesale and retail fashion. The Company markets its products and services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, China, and The Netherlands. Top Competitors to Watch: W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE:GWW), Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), and Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE:HON).
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ:LOGI): Down 0.9% to $12.14. Logitech International S.A. manufactures personal computer input devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer screen quickly, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers. The Company sells its products worldwide.
- Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE:LPS): Down 0.71% to $25.16. Lender Processing Services, Inc. offers mortgage processing and default management outsourcing services to mortgage lenders.