5 Stocks Record 52-Week Price Lows as Dow Jones Closes Above 12,200
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (NYSE:AEM): Up 2.48% to $43.73. Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited is a gold producer with operations primarily in Quebec, Canada. The Company also conducts exploration and development activities in Ontario, Canada, and Nevada in the United States. Agnico-Eagle’s gold production is primarily from underground mining operations.
- Avid Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:AVID): Down 19.37% to $6.37. Avid Technology, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and supports a variety of software and systems for creating and manipulating digital media content. The Company develops and sells digital editing systems and newsroom computer systems, as well as digital audio systems. Avid’s products are used worldwide in production and post-production film, video, and television facilities.
- Spansion Inc. (NYSE:CODE): Down 25.72% to $10.37. Spansion, Inc. develops and markets flash memory products. Flash memory is incorporated into cars, printers, networking equipment, set-top boxes, high-definition televisions, games, cell phones and other consumer electronics.
- NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ:NUVA): Down 16.08% to $14.93. NuVasive, Inc. designs, develops, and markets products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The Company’s products include Maximum Access Surgery and Fusion products.
- RPX Corporation (RPXC): Up 4.92% to $16.00.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>