Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS): Down 1.48% to $21.93. Morgan Stanley, a bank holding company, provides diversified financial services on a worldwide basis. The Company operates a global securities business which serves individual and institutional investors and investment banking clients. Morgan Stanley also operates a global asset management business. Competitors to Watch: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), State Street Corp. (NYSE:STT), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:NTRS), JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), Financials (NYSE:XLF) and Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC).
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Down 4.74% to $6.23. Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 2.88% to $36.73. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS): Down 2.6% to $14.97. Staples, Inc. retails office supplies, furniture, and technology. The Company’s customers include consumers and businesses in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Staples serves its customers through office superstores, mail order catalogs, the Internet, and a contract business. Competitors to Watch: OfficeMax Incorporated (NYSE:OMX), Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), Walgreen (NYSE:WAG), CVS (NYSE:CVS), Target (NYSE:TGT), Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), Best Buy (NYSE:BBY), Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM), Bed, Bath & Beyone (NASDAQ:BBBY), Stamps.com Inc. (NASDAQ:STMP) and United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ:USTR).
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID): Down 3.41% to $12.74. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (CSN) manufactures iron and steel in Brazil. The Company operates mines, an integrated steel mill, service centers, ports, and railroads. CSN manufactures and distributes hot-rolled, cold-rolled, and galvanized steel products to the automobile, auto parts, civil construction, electrical equipment, and packaging industries.