Here are a few of today’s most active stocks trading pre-market:
1) Nvidia Corp. (NASDAQ:NVDA): Shares of the visual computing technology and graphics provider are down $0.15 or 0.85% after reporting the resignation of their CFO, David White. The resignation takes into effect May 31. Usually a CFO resignation is scary news for shareholders.
2) Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS): Shares of the premier technology licensing company are up $1.48 or 7.88% after renewing a five-year agreement with Toshiba Corp. The agreement is set to pay Rambus royalties for shipments of Toshiba products. Looks like there’s still plenty of confidence in Japanese (NYSE:EWJ) companies.
3) Vera Bradley Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA): Shares of the designer, producer, marketer, and retailer of women’s accessories are up $1.47 or 4.37% after beating the street’s estimates. However, fiscal Q4 earnings were down 18% on a huge tax loss. Investors must be confident retail will not falter despite global issues.
4) Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. (NASDAQ:PSUN): Shares of the specialty retailer focused on the California fashion style are down $0.34 or 7.89% after reporting fiscal Q4 margins and same-store sales that declined. A loss for the quarter decreased on a prior-year tax expense. Pacific Sunwear has had a lot of issues including competition from Zumiez (NASDAQ:ZUMZ).
5) Online Resources Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCC): Shares of the provider of outsourced web & phone-based financial services are down $1.35 or 22.31% after announcing that it is no longer in the acquisition market. The company also reported a Q4 loss much wider than expected. Considering how strong the outsourcing market is, this is bad news.
Keep these stocks on your watch list for today’s trading. Good luck out there!