5 Top Stocks Hit 52-Week Highs As S&P Closes Above 1,270
Here are 5 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Up 0.87% to $82.52. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world. Competitors to Watch: Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ:SONC), Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI), Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE:YUM), Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG), and Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK).
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE:CL): Up 1.51% to $87.88. Colgate-Palmolive Company is a consumer products company that markets its products throughout the world. The Company’s products include toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoos, deodorants, bar and liquid soaps, dishwashing liquid, and laundry products, as well as pet nutrition products for cats and dogs. Competitors to Watch: The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX), CCA Industries, Inc. (AMEX:CAW), Unilever plc (NYSE:UL), Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP), The Stephan Co. (SPCO), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB), PC Group, Inc. (PCGR), and Alberto-Culver Company (NYSE:ACV).
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 0.29% to $34.23. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT): Up 0.13% to $80.01. Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security company that primarily researches, designs, develops, manufactures, and integrates advanced technology products and services. The Company’s businesses span space, telecommunications, electronics, information and services, aeronautics, energy, and systems integration. Lockheed Martin operates worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Astrotech Corp. (NASDAQ:ASTC), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), OHB Technology AG (OHB), Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK) and Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN).
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC): Down 0.05% to $64.69. Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global security company. The Company provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ:KTOS), L-3 Communications Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:LLL), ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT), Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) and Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE:COL).
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!