- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ): Up 0.77% to $67.10. Johnson & Johnson manufactures health care products and provides related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The Company sells products such as skin and hair care products, acetaminophen products, pharmaceuticals, diagnostic equipment, and surgical equipment in countries located around the world. Competitors to Watch: GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Bristol Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE:BMY), Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT), Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE:BSX), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), and Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN).
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 0.74% to $34.14. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE:KOF): Up 1.99% to $89.59. Coca-Cola Femsa, S.A.B. de C.V. (Femsa) bottles beverages. The Company bottles and distributes branded beverages in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. In some countries Femsa also markets water, beer, and other products.
- Bancolombia S.A. (NYSE:CIB): Down 0.4% to $66.43. Bancolombia S.A. attracts deposits and offers retail and commercial banking services. The Bank offers automobile, personal, and education loans; credit and debit cards; securities brokerage services; fund transfers; lease and foreign trade financing; insurance; and pension funds. Bancolombia and its subsidiaries serve Colombia, Panama, Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, and Miami.
- Ecolab Inc. (NYSE:ECL): Up 2.04% to $55.14. Ecolab Inc. develops and markets products and services for the hospitality, institutional, and industrial markets. The Company provides cleaning, sanitizing, pest elimination, and maintenance products, systems, and services. Ecolab provides its services to hotels and restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, light industry, and other customers located worldwide. Competitors to Watch: Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ:OBCI), Zep, Inc. (NYSE:ZEP), PURE Bioscience (NASDAQ:PURE), Rollins, Inc. (NYSE:ROL), Proctor & Gamble (NYSE:PG), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX) and Church & Dwight (NYSE:CHD).
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!