Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 12 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Best Buy Co. Inc. (NYSE:BBY): Down 6.45% to $23.35. Best Buy Co., Inc. retails consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and related services through its retail stores, as well as its web site. The Company also retails pre-recorded home entertainment products through retail stores.
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (NYSE:CCH): Down 3.45% to $17.90. Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. produces, sells, and distributes soft drinks, fruit juices, and mineral water. The Company produces all kinds of Coca-Cola brand name products such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, and Fanta. Coca-Cola Hellenic manufactures and distributes in 26 countries worlwide.
- Hospira Inc. (NYSE:HSP): Down 2.66% to $39.51. Hospira, Inc. is a global specialty pharmaceutical and medication delivery company. The Company’s product portfolio includes generic acute-care and oncology injectables, as well as integrated infusion therapy and medication management systems.
- LPL Investment Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:LPLA): Up 2.35% to $25.74. LPL Investment Holdings, Inc. offers technology, brokerage and investment advisory services through business relationships with all types of financial advisors. Through proprietary technology, custody and clearing platforms, the Company offers access to financial products and services that enable them to provide financial advice and brokerage services to retail investors.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC (NYSE:OZM): Down 1.52% to $9.69. Och-Ziff Capital Management Group manages hedge funds. The Company provides a variety of alternative asset management services for fund investors through locations in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Och-ziff Capital’s investment strategies include private equity, real estate, and equity restructuring.
- Grupo Prisa SA (NYSE:PRIS): Down 5.04% to $4.52. Promotora de Informaciones S.A. (Prisa) is a Spanish media company. The Company publishes the newspapers El Pais, Cinco Dias, and AS, and the magazines La Mirada, Cinemania, and Claves de Razon Practica, prints books and commercial brochures, operates radio stations, operates music recording and publishing businesses, and purchases advertising on behalf of clients.
- Qiagen NV (NASDAQ:QGEN): Up 0.51% to $13.89. QIAGEN N.V. provides sample and assay technologies. The Company’s technologies (in the format of consumables and automated solutions) are used to process biological samples and to analyze analytes contained therein, such as DNA and RNA. QIAGEN provides these technologies to customers conducting molecular diagnostics, applied testing, pharmaceutical R&D and academic research.
- Reed Elsevier plc (NYSE:RUK): Down 0.83% to $29.87. Reed Elsevier PLC is a holding company. The Company is a publisher and information provider. Reed Elsevier, through its subsidiaries, publishes information for the scientific and medical professions, legal, and business to business sector.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co. Ltd. (NYSE:SHG): Down 0.6% to $72.77. Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd., a holding company, provides a full range of consumer and commercial banking-related financial services. The company’s main businesses include banking, securities brokerage, trust banking, and assets management to individuals, businesses, and other financial institutions.
- Tata Motors Ltd. (NYSE:TTM): Down 1.13% to $14.92. Tata Motors Limited manufactures cars and commercial automotive vehicles in India. The Company designs, manufactures and sells heavy commercial, medium commercial and small commercial vehicles including trucks, tankers, vans, buses, ambulances and minibuses. Tata also manufactures small cars and sports utility vehicles.
- Warner Chilcott plc (NASDAQ:WCRX): Down 2.36% to $13.67. Warner Chilcott PLC is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on marketing, selling, developing and manufacturing branded prescription pharmaceutical products in women’s healthcare and dermatology in the United States.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co. Ltd. (NYSE:WF): Down 1.67% to $26.45. Woori Finance Holdings Co., Ltd. is a holding company of Woori Bank, Kwangju Bank, Kyongnam Bank, and Woori Credit Card. The Company manages and controls its financial subsidiaries.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>