Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 7 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- CNOOC Ltd. (NYSE:CEO): Down 0.31% to $174.25. CNOOC Limited, through its subsidiaries, explores, develops, produces, and sells crude oil and natural gas.
- Centrais Electricas Brasileiras S.A. (NYSE:EBR): Up 1.04% to $9.73. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. (Eletrobras) generates, transmits, and markets electricity through regional companies in Brazil. The Company plans, finances, coordinates, and supervises expansion projects for its subsidiaries.
- Enersis S.A. (NYSE:ENI): Down 1.14% to $18.16. Enersis S.A. generates and transmits electricity in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, and Brazil. Through subsidiaries, the Company operates electricity generating plants and energy distribution systems, develops real estate, and provides data processing and computer maintenance services.
- Express Scripts Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX): Down 2.6% to $42.79. Express Scripts, Inc is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company serving clients throughout North America. The Company’s customers include managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans. Express provides pharmacy network management, formulary management, and other services.
- KB Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:KB): Down 4.83% to $34.50. KB Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for Kookmin Bank. The Bank attracts deposits and offers commercial banking services. Kookmin offers mortgage and home equity, consumer and corporate loans; credit cards; securities investment and trading services; investment banking; investment advice; foreign exchange services; and insurance.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co. Ltd. (NYSE:SHG): Up 1.11% to $73.58. Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd., a holding company, provides a full range of consumer and commercial banking-related financial services. The company’s main businesses include banking, securities brokerage, trust banking, and assets management to individuals, businesses, and other financial institutions.
- Total SA (NYSE:TOT): Down 0.29% to $44.54. Total SA explores for, produces, refines, transports, and markets oil and natural gas. The Company also operates a chemical division which produces polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, rubber, paint, ink, adhesives, and resins. Total operates gasoline filling stations in Europe, the United States, and Africa.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>