52-Week Lows: UBS, Express Scripts and 4 Stocks Fall to New Depths
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 6 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Express Scripts Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX): Down 3.01% to $41.50. Express Scripts, Inc is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company serving clients throughout North America. The Company’s customers include managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans. Express provides pharmacy network management, formulary management, and other services.
- KB Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:KB): Down 1.86% to $33.86. KB Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for Kookmin Bank. The Bank attracts deposits and offers commercial banking services. Kookmin offers mortgage and home equity, consumer and corporate loans; credit cards; securities investment and trading services; investment banking; investment advice; foreign exchange services; and insurance.
- NovaGold Resources Inc. (AMEX:NG): Down 4% to $8.16. NovaGold Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, explores and develops mineral properties in North America. NovaGold primarily focuses on gold properties, which may include copper, silver and zinc resources.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co. Ltd. (NYSE:SHG): Down 3.98% to $70.65. Shinhan Financial Group Co., Ltd., a holding company, provides a full range of consumer and commercial banking-related financial services. The company’s main businesses include banking, securities brokerage, trust banking, and assets management to individuals, businesses, and other financial institutions.
- UBS AG (NYSE:UBS): Down 10.02% to $11.41. UBS AG is a wealth management, investment banking, and asset management firm. The Company provides a variety of financial services to individuals, institutions, corporations, governments, and financial intermediaries around the world.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co. Ltd. (NYSE:WF): Down 0.62% to $25.51. Woori Finance Holdings Co., Ltd. is a holding company of Woori Bank, Kwangju Bank, Kyongnam Bank, and Woori Credit Card. The Company manages and controls its financial subsidiaries.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>