6 Stocks Achieve 52-Week Highs as S&P Closes Above 1,200
Here are 6 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD): Down 1.33% to $42.37. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company generally processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of motor gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
- Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED): Down 0.57% to $53.73. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of energy related products and services. The Company supplies electric service in New York, parts of New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as supplies electricity to wholesale customers.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up 2.44% to $168.20. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up 0.23% to $38.47. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (NYSE:TNH): Up 3.62% to $169.60. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P., through its subsidiaries, markets and produces nitrogen, fertilizer, crop protection products, and seed and services for agricultural, turf, ornamental, and other growers. The Company also produces nitrogen products and methanol for industrial customers.
- Gammon Gold, Inc. (NYSE:GRS): Up 33.12% to $12.42. Gammon Gold, Inc. explores for gold and silver in Mexico.
Is Gold the Safe Haven? For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.